EU Data Protection Regulation - Free Seminar
On April 25th 2017 our business partner JDM is hosting a free seminar on the EU Data Protection Regulation. This seminar is your change to gain knowledge on the new EU regulations, from a legal and technical perspective. In addition, you will learn how Microsoft approaches these new regulations and how these will affect the services you provide today.
You can find more details and sign up, HERE.
Ole Kjeldsen, Director of Security and Technology at Microsoft Denmark
Jesper Løffler Nielsen, Attorney and Ph.D. at Focus Advokaterne
Management of Personal Data according to the new EU Regulations
by Jesper Løffler Nielsen, Attorney and Ph.D. at Focus Advokaterne
- What does the new regulations mean for you and your organization?
- How to best manage the new obligations?
- Recommendations to the comming transformation.
Personal Data and the Future of Infrastructure
by Ole Kjeldsen, Director of Security and Technology at Microsoft Denmark
- How do the new regulations impact your use of products and services from Microsoft?
- How does Microsoft manage the new obligations, and how can we assist you?
- Microsofts recommendations to the transformation process.
Modern IT Security
- How does JDM manage the future requirements?
- What opportunities does JDM's solutions present?
- How can JDM help you and your company?
Conclusion of the Seminar
Refreshments and networking
We look forward to seeing you on April 25th.